PhoneCoach training - The course to learn efficient and effective telephone debt collection techniques
- Improve your telephone collections performance
- Learn how to take control of calls
- Practically apply learning in a safe environment
- Maximise your rental income
Reduce your arrears
The changes to the Benefits System and Welfare Reform are having a detrimental impact on the money you collect from tenants. To help you minimise the impact on your arrears why not book this open workshop which will help build and develop personal telephone skills to promote confident and effective communication skills. Attendance on this course will result in increased income collections and offers your staff first class training tips and techniques to develop effective recovery action.
The best way to develop any skills is by practising it. Discussing it, watching videos, listening to people, reading notes all help but practice is what helps most – especially practice which can be reviewed and analysed in a safe training environment without the pressure of the job and without a real customer on the other end of the line.
This one day open course concentrates on three areas vital to successful collection on the telephone: good technique, improved communication skills and a confident approach. This training course will ensure delegates are able to improve telephone payment collections, in addition to improving performance overall in collecting debts and reducing arrears.
The course includes the following:-
- Tips and techniques to improve collection performance
- Negotiation skills
- How to deal with angry and upset callers
- Effective use of assertive behaviour & questioning skills
- Active listening skills on the phone
- Using voice emphasis to add impact
- Developing personal communication style
- First impressions
- Developing rapport
- Nature of communication
- Information is key
People who will benefit from attending this course:
- All staff and managers involved in debt collection, rent arrears and income management
- Credit Union Staff
- Housing officers
- Contact centre staff
- Housing advice centre staff
- Service improvement staff
- Staff working in strategy and policy teams
- Call centre staff
- Staff responsible for collecting tenant profiling information
- All staff and managers involved in the collection process who deal with the public either over the telephone or face to face.
What will they learn?
- Understanding the importance of the telephone as a recovery tool
- Gaining key skills in assertiveness, listening and negotiation
- Dealing with callers in a professional, efficient manner
- The need to obtain quality information early
- Improved performance and reduced arrears
This is an excellent course providing real value for money and with excellent feedback from staff who attend. If your goal is to achieve top performance in debt and rental income collection and to minimise arrears for your business, then this course is for YOU.
Price including lunch (Open courses run from 9.30am - 4.30pm)
1 delegate £175 + VAT
2 delegates, booked at the same time, from the same organisation, price per delegate £165 + VAT
3 or more delegates, booked at the same time, from the same organisation, price per delegate £150 + VAT