Benefit Best Practice - Welfare Reform Networking Event
Does the majority of your businesses income come from Housing Benefit?
What impact will the reduction in Housing Benefit payments have on tenant’s income and your arrears, following Welfare Reform?
Join one of our regional benefits best practice groups to keep ahead of the game by ensuring your staff have the knowledge to maximise the income received from benefits, in order to minimise arrears, through sharing information, ideas, innovation and best practice.
LIN benefits best practice groups – we pro-actively work towards minimising the impact of the Welfare reforms.
PEOPLE WHO WILL BENEFIT GREATLY FROM ATTENDING THIS COURSE ARE:
- All staff and managers involved in rent arrears and income management
- Allocations staff
- FTA collections staff
- Housing officers
- Homelessness officers
- Landlord housing advice centre staff
- Welfare rights staff
- Financial inclusion staff
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THE GROUPS?
- A detailed overview of the housing benefit reforms and how they will impact on landlords
- Proactive planning methods prior to implementation of the reforms
- Strategies to minimise the impact of the reforms and protect your income stream
- How to maximise Housing Benefit income both for your business and your tenants
- How to make positive differences to tenants
If your goal is to achieve top performance in rental income collection, develop effective partnerships with your HB providers, maximise income for your customers and minimise arrears for your business, then this course is for YOU.
Price including lunch (Open workshops run from 11am - 3pm)
1 delegate £85 + VAT
2 delegates, booked at the same time, from the same organisation £75 + VAT
3 or more delegates, booked at the same time, from the same organisation £65 + VAT