Negotiation Skills Training - Improve your negotiation skills - Prepare for HB Direct
- Improve your performance
- Reduce your current and FTA arrears
- Maximise your income
- Learn how to take control
- Make payment agreements sustainable
The Welfare Reform Act 2012 will undoubtedly have an impact on the income you collect from tenants. To help you minimise the impact on your arrears why not book this LIN training course to ensure that you maximise the rental income you collect by successful negotiation with your tenants.
The workshop will be fully tailored to meet your requirements but will include some or all of the following:
- Creating the right impression – taking control
- Influencing factors
- Questioning techniques
- The importance of early intervention
- The language that should be used
This training course presents practical solutions for social housing providers looking to reduce the impact on their rental income..
This in-house course, is constantly updated to take account of the Welfare Reforms as they take effect and is endorsed by Chris Shepherd, Neighbourhoods Manager, Housing Landlord Services, Shropshire Council who says:
“Roy Ibbotson has been there and done it, so when he delivers his training it comes not only with credibility but also with a genuine commitment to help delegates. Roy and LIN ensured that the Negotiation Skills training was geared to our needs and was full of excellent tips and advice, as well as being very motivational.
LIN’s training has ensured that we are now much better prepared to pro-actively maximise our rental income whilst at the same time still delivering excellent levels of customer service that are tailored to meet individual requirements.”
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course:
- All staff and managers involved in rent arrears and income management
- Housing officers
- Contact centre staff
- Housing advice centre staff
- Service improvement staff
- Staff working in strategy and policy teams
What will they learn:
- An understanding of the role of negotiation in arrears recovery
- Understanding of the importance of early intervention
- An appreciation of the use of influencing factors
- An understanding of questioning techniques
- Dealing with difficult telephone calls
- An understanding of the words that should and should not be used
This is a bespoke course which is designed to your specific requirements, in conjunction with the trainer and will ensure your organisations key messages to staff are delivered, during the day . If your goal is to achieve top performance in rental income collection, develop effective partnerships with your HB providers, maximise income for your customers and minimise arrears for your business, then this course is for YOU.
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: email@example.com