Universal Credit Training (Board Members) 1/2 day workshop
- Should the majority of your customers claim Universal Credit?
- Do you know the impact the changes have had on tenant's income, your arrears and your costs following the switch over?
- Do you know the impact on your performance?
The changes to Welfare Benefits and the introduction of Universal Credit will have had a significant impact on tenants, but the reforms will have also challenged landlords’ business plans. Housing providers have some tough decisions to make over the coming months and years.
Ensure your board members understand the implications of the changes have been enforced and the effects they will have on both your business and on your customers as well as the strategies that could be adopted to minimise the impact.
This 1/2 day in-house course will give your board members an introduction to Universal Credit and will look from a landlord’s perspective at how Universal Credit works, including the likely impact on your business. The workshop is constantly updated to take account of the changes to Universal Credit as it develops.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Board Chairs
- Chief executives
- Board members
- Senior Strategic Partners
What will they learn:
- A detailed overview of what Universal Credit includes and how it works
- The potential impact on performance and budgets
- Strategies to minimise the impact of the reforms
- The benefits of partnership working
- How to make positive differences to tenants
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: email@example.com