Universal Credit Training (Tenants) 1/2 day workshop
- Should the majority of your customers claim Universal Credit?
- Do you know the impact the changes will have on tenant's income, your arrears and your costs following the switch over?
- Do you know the impact on your performance?
The changes to welfare benefits and the introduction of Universal Credit may have had a significant impact on your tenants, and the reforms may have also challenged landlords’ business plans. Housing providers have some tough decisions to make over the coming months and years.
The aim of this workshop is to maximise income for both landlords and tenants whilst minimising arrears. The workshop is constantly updated to take account of the changes to Universal Credit as it develops.
This 1/2 day in-house course will give your tenants an introduction to Universal Credit and will look from a tenants perspective at how Universal Credit works, with the aim of this workshop being to maximise income for both landlords and tenants whilst minimising arrears, giving delegates a comprehensive overview and understanding of the Universal Credit system and processes.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Tenant involvement officers
What will they learn:
- A detailed overview of what Universal Credit includes and how it works
- The potential impact on performance and budgets
- Strategies to minimise the impact of the reforms
- The benefits of partnership working
- How to make positive differences to tenants
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org