Managing to Live Well on a Reduced Income (Tenants and Residents)
With reducing incomes and increasing prices are you helping your tenants cope with the financial strains of Welfare Benefit reform?
If you answer yes to the following questions this open workshop is the one for you – Join us to learn how you can deliver training to groups of tenants and residents.
- Are the majority of your tenants in receipt of benefits?
- Would your tenants and residents benefit from learning how to shop, cook and live a healthier lifestyle on a limited budget?
- Do you want to ensure that your tenants have enough money to pay their rent and that they understand the rent first message?
Changes to Housing and Welfare benefits will make it more difficult for tenants to pay their bills and to make ends meet. Having more money in their pocket will make them better able to pay their rent.
This practical course delivered to groups of tenants and residents will give them the skills, guidance and training to help get more for their money and to understand their payment priorities.
This training course presents practical solutions for social housing providers looking to reduce risk to rental income.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Resident Involvement Staff
What will they learn:
- An overview of the Welfare Reforms and the impact on income
- How to make money go further
- How to live well on a reduced income
- How to shop effectively on a limited budget
- How to live a healthier lifestyle and eat healthily on a budget
- How to cook family meals on a budget
- Shopping around for utilities
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org