Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Overview - 1 Day Workshop
Would you like to:
- improve staff communication, negotiation and persuasion skills?
- achieve this both with others and yourself?
- change the way staff think, perceive and approach the world?
- Improve your success in achieving organisational goals and targets?
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a set of psychological techniques that increase communication, both with yourself (at a conscious and subconscious level) and others. What and how you think are the primary drivers that strongly influence the direction of your life, both professional and personal. Much of the time, your subconscious mind is controlling your progress (or lack of it).
This one day, interactive, in-house workshop will give you and your staff an introduction to NLP and to the techniques that can be used to improve communication – both with themselves and others. It will enable organisations to work smarter and achieve more of your goals and outcomes
In addition, the course will give attendees a number of easy to use techniques that will improve communication skills both individually and on an organisational wide basis, will promote a positive outlook, improve attendees' frame of mind and will enable you to reach your goals and targets.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Anyone wishing to improve their communication and persuasion skills
- Individuals in a leadership or management capacity where coaching and goal setting is required
- Teams wishing to work more efficiently and effectively
- Individuals with a need to grow and stretch themselves, both personally and professionally
- Anyone struggling to meet their goals and targets
- Individuals wishing to learn about NLP
What will they learn:
- What NLP is (and isn’t)
- The fundamental principles of NLP
- The 4 Pillars of NLP
- How to improve rapport, sensory acuity and communication skills
- Realistic, achievable goal setting
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: email@example.com