Teamwork - Fundamental to success, especially in conflict situations
Would you like to:
- Understand what teamwork is?
- Know what makes for good and bad teamwork?
- Appreciate the different roles needed within a team?
- Understand the stages teams go through when they form?
Everyone acknowledges that good teamwork is fundamental to success within any environment, yet do we really understand what teamwork is?
This 1/2 day, interactive, in-house workshop will give you and your staff an introduction to teamwork. It will help you understand what makes for good (and bad) teamwork and the different roles that are present in an efficient and effective team. In addition, the workshop will highlight the main stages any team evolves through in order to become efficient and effective, as well as discussing team behaviours, especially in conflict situations. Lastly the workshop will draw everything together reviewing the values and behaviours that need to be present in any team.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Individuals in a leadership or management capacity where teamwork is involved
- Teams wishing to work more productively, efficiently and effectively
- Individuals with a desire to improve their (both personal and collective) contribution to their team
- Anyone wishing to understand more about teamwork
What will they learn:
- What teamwork is (and isn’t)
- The stages a team goes through as it forms
- The different roles that need to be present within a team
- How teams behave in conflict situations
- The values and behaviours that need to be present
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org