Assertiveness - Stand up for your rights, whilst respecting the rights of others
Assertiveness is "standing up for your rights, whilst respecting the rights of other" Ken and Kate Back - "Assertiveness at Work"
Assertiveness is the behaviour that underpins effective communication. Being assertive means being honest to yourself and others, having the ability to say directly what it is you want, need or feel, but not at the expense of others.
Whether at work or in your personal lives, assertiveness is the foundation for professional and respectful relationships.
If you want to be assertive or want your staff to have the skill to deal with your customers/clients assertively then this course is for you.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Managers/Team Leaders
- Customer Service Staff/Front Line Staff
- Professionals who regularly deal with the public
What will they learn:
- A detailed overview of the different behaviours that exist
- An understanding of Aggressive, Passive, Passive/Aggressive behaviour
- The importance and the benefits of assertiveness
This course is designed around you and your personal/organisational needs and will allow you to use your personal experiences and create similar situations through role plays, presentation and discussions. If you want to be assertive then this course is for YOU!