Motivation skills - Keep your staff motivated through Welfare Reform
Would you like to understand what motivates both you and others? The key to any successful team is the motivation and engagement of the individuals within it. This 1 day, interactive, in-house workshop will give you and your staff an in depth view of motivation, key theories, what underpins our motivation and some handy hints and tips.
This full day motivaton skills training course can be used either as a training event, or can be easily tailored to meet the needs of any organisation for a team building opportunity.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- Anyone wishing to improve their awareness and understanding of the subject of motivation
- Individuals in a leadership or management capacity where motivation is part of their remit
- Teams wishing to work more efficiently and effectively
- Individuals with a need to grow and stretch themselves, both personally and professionally
What will they learn:
- What motivation is (and isn’t)
- The fundamental principles of motivation
- Why motivation is important
- Key motivational theories
- What underpins our motivation
- A review of motivational hints and tips
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network, to discuss bespoke training on T: 01246 413791 or E: email@example.com