PhoneCoach, customer services training - The course to learn excellent and effective customer service skills
- Improve your customer service skills both face to face and over the phone
- Learn how to take control of conversations
- Build trust across teams and reflect the values of your organisation
- Make customer service your unique selling point
- Practically apply learning in a safe environment
This practical course concentrates on three areas vital to developing excellent and effective customer service skills: good technique, improved communication skills and a confident approach. The course includes techniques that can be used to develop relationships with customers and improve communications across teams and organisational wide. It enables organisations to work smarter to achieve your outcomes giving you a competitive advantage.
The best way to develop any skills is by practising it; discussing it, watching videos, listening to people, reading notes all help but practice is what helps most – especially practice which can be reviewed and analysed in a safe training environment without the pressure of the job and without a real customer on the other end of the line. This course allows delegates to role-play with up to 12 people on each course and really benefit from being able to listen back immediately to their conversations, allowing them to make mistakes in a safe learning environment NOT with real customers.
In addition, the course will give attendees a number of easy to use techniques that will promote a positive outlook, improve attendees' frame of mind and will enable them to achieve your goals and targets.
Your goal shouldn’t just be exceptional customer service; it should be consistently exceptional customer service. Achieve this and you not only demonstrate a positive, can-do approach that creates loyal customers, you do it again and again, building trust and an enduring reputation. This course looks at the key techniques to help you do just that.
The training includes the following but can be tailored to meet your requirements:
- Overview of the reason for service – why are you here?
- Who are your customers/stakeholders?
- Communication fundamentals
- Customer expectations and the importance of good customer service
- Customer care and developing the customer relationship
- Interpersonal communication and first impressions
- Develop excellent face to face, telephone and email communication skills
- The reasons for good and bad service – attitude, attention and quality of service
- Customer rights and barriers to communication
- How communication is key to getting it right
- How to deal with difficult conversations and situations - deliver on promises even if its bad news
- Understanding the reasons why tenants become frustrated or angry
- Handling dissatisfied, angry and upset customers and stress in service situations
- Dealing with customer complaints and problem resolution
- Workshop session - learning log and action plan
This in-house course, is endorsed by a large, national housing association who said:
‘No training can be a panacea but it certainly helped support our journey and the good practice from other organisations, associations and the private sector was invaluable. I would personally recommend this training if you want to see results'.
People who will benefit greatly from attending this course are:
- All staff and managers involved in the collection process who deal with the public either over the telephone, face to face or by email
- Housing staff
- Contact and call centre staff
- Staff responsible for collecting tenant profiling data
What will they learn:
- Maintain a consistent and proactive approach to customer service
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Gain key skills in excellent communications, a confident approach and new techniques
- Dealing with callers in a professional, efficient manner
- Best practice, tips and techniques to improve performance
- How to build trust and an enduring reputation for continuously delivering excellent customer services
- Transfer of learning – training that can be cascaded to new starters
This is a first class course which provides measurable financial outcomes and is exceptional value for money. The training receives excellent feedback from staff who attend and is bespoke to suit each organisations requirements and to ensure that your key messages to staff are delivered. The training is tailored to suit your needs from a half day overview workshop to a full-day or a two-day detailed course. If your goal is to continuously deliver excellent customer services, then this course is for YOU.
If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact Claire Turner Director of the Landlord Information Network on T: 01246 413791 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org